Founder of NutriKind Nutrition
BSc Honors Degree from Westminster University in Nutritional Therapy | Member of BANT & CNHC accredited | Fully insured to practice Nutritional Therapy.
Claire specialises in weight loss, fertility, healthy eating, hormonal imbalances, digestive issues, mental wellbeing, chronic fatigue, and sports nutrition. She provides client-specific dietary, supplement & lifestyle analysis and advice, as well as practical support to help her clients reach an ideal nutritional balance.
Claire has written articles for many different companies on various topics ranging from weight loss to foods for increasing energy & concentration & from sports nutrition to iron absorption. She has also designed menus for restaurants & ensured they have sections dedicated to allergies & intolerances
- Extensive experience from working with London Scottish rugby team, professional footballers/boxers, pre-natal groups, health initiatives for children & personal trainers,
- We do various talks to the corporate world on healthy eating & foods for energy.
- Edited a nutrition book for its nutritional content.
- Worked at various private nutrition clinics in London & Essex & supplement shops (The Nutricentre) & Lloyds Pharmacy as their in house Nutritional Therapist.
- Worked with IKEA on their recent sleep retreat giving advice on how to get better sleep.
- Lectured on nutrition at schools/colleges in Essex.
Claire Hargreaves regularly writes for the nutritional supplement company Healthspan. Claire has most recently written a series of articles on both the female and male menopause, which focuses on the various issues associated with both of these and advice on how to deal with them. You can find all of this series of articles below. Please click on the individual link to take you directly to the article on the Healthspan website.