For appointments please call 0203 6060 162
Founder of NutriKind Nutrition
BSc Honors Degree from Westminster University in Nutritional Therapy | Member of BANT & CNHC accredited | Fully insured to practice Nutritional Therapy.
Claire specialises in weight loss, fertility, healthy eating, hormonal imbalances, digestive issues, mental wellbeing, chronic fatigue, and sports nutrition. She provides client-specific dietary, supplement & lifestyle analysis and advice, as well as practical support to help her clients reach an ideal nutritional balance.
Claire has written articles for many different companies on various topics ranging from weight loss to foods for increasing energy & concentration & from sports nutrition to iron absorption. She has also designed menus for restaurants & ensured they have sections dedicated to allergies & intolerances
- Extensive experience from working with London Scottish rugby team, professional footballers/boxers, pre-natal groups, health initiatives for children & personal trainers,
- We do various talks to the corporate world on healthy eating & foods for energy.
- Edited a nutrition book for its nutritional content.
- Worked at various private nutrition clinics in London & Essex & supplement shops (The Nutricentre) & Lloyds Pharmacy as their in house Nutritional Therapist.
- Worked with IKEA on their recent sleep retreat giving advice on how to get better sleep.
- Lectured on nutrition at schools/colleges in Essex.
Claire Hargreaves regularly writes for the nutritional supplement company Healthspan. Claire has most recently written a series of articles on both the female and male menopause, which focuses on the various issues associated with both of these and advice on how to deal with them. You can find all of this series of articles below. Please click on the individual link to take you directly to the article on the Healthspan website.
I consulted Claire after having two kids within two years as my immune system was low & so were my energy levels. Together we identified I was suffering adrenal fatigue after thorough questioning of all my symptoms, food preferences & habits. Claire devised a superb nutritional plan for me which explains what foods & supplements will help me with each symptom. The suggestions are brilliant & easy swaps to ingredients I use to cook my old favourite dishes. I’ve also found new recipes that have now become my favourite meals! Claire has a very honest, friendly & understanding approach which really helps in making sure your plan is realistic. I’ve contacted her when I was finding parts of my plan hard to follow & she helped amend it accordingly. Investing in Claire has been one of the best moves I’ve made & I no longer have my mid-morning energy slump or pick up & virus my kids bring back from nursery. I highly recommend anyone serious in committing to improve their health to get in touch with her.Jai